NDIS CAPACITY BUILDING
INDIVIDUAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
OUR PEER MENTOR
Our peer mentor will work together with you/loved one to developed individual skills in 1:1 setting so you/loved one can learn life long skills.
Our peer mentor will support with practical, targeted skills development to build your independence so you can do more things on your own.
This support can assist you with individual life skills & building your capacity to engage in activities you may find challenging.
Our Peer Mentors:
* Provide you/your loved one with a positive role model that guides, fosters hope & encouragement to develop independence in their chosen goals.
* Work together with you/loved one in sharing opportunities & experiences to build skills & knowledge.
* Can support you/your loved one to engage positively in community, education, employment, or volunteering.
* Can support you/your loved one with goal setting & putting goals into action.
* Can support you/your loved one to build positive relationships.
* Can support you/your loved one in building confidence & self-esteem to develop their skills, with individually tailored activities.
* Can support you/your loved one in planning & organization daily life challenges, so they are less challenging.
© 2023 by Nurture & Grow Counselling Service. All rights reserved.